Free Application for Federal Student Aid
FAFSA4caster We encourage utilizing online financial aid or net price calculators to gain a sense of what a family will be expected to contribute such as the one provided by FAFSA. FAFSA4caster is a financial calculator that gives families an early estimate of their eligibility for federal student aid.
The College Board's Net Price Calculator (NPC) The College Board’s NPC allows families to estimate their eligibility for financial aid at specific institutions. This NPC estimates eligibility for need-based aid as well as merit-based aid.
My in Tuition This tool was developed by Wellesley College but can be used to estimate the net price at a wide range of colleges. It has fewer questions and takes less time to complete than other calculators. My inTuition is also available in Spanish.
CSS Financial Aid Profile The CSS Financial Aid PROFILE is required by many private colleges and universities, as well as scholarship programs, to grant institutional financial aid.
Other Helpful Site Links:
Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority (MEFA)
- Understanding Financial Aid Handout, a factsheet full of financial aid information
- The Senior Year Timeline, a calendar of important events for college-planning seniors
- MEFA Pathway Handout, an explanation of Massachusetts’ dynamic college and career planning portal
- Access to MEFA in the Community, a link to our extensive events calendar
- MEFA Resources to Help You, a summary of the different ways MEFA offers assistance to the school counselor community
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Selective Service System